Sarah is a busy bee, making mystery plans and arrangements. I love that I'm just kind of along for the ride. My biggest worry lately has been "Will I have effective shoes for the adventure?" Not a bad problem to have.
Also, it's official, I will be flying into Hong Kong, arriving Friday night, Saturday and Sunday adventures (TBD by Sarah) and then we'll make our way back to Beijing. Then a week of touristy visits, which I still need to fully list out. Sarah's friend, Wendy, will be joining for some of it, I'll be off on my own for some of it. Friday night overnight near the Great Wall with Lee. I have a feeling week 1 will be nuts and week 2 I will putter around the city, getting good and lost, which will be fun!
There's a lot of life stuff to be figured out before I go, which makes me a little nervous. New phone plan to be figured out, prepayment of bills, cleaning, preparing, meal planning for Rob, just all the little junk that adds up.
Back to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment