Monday, July 11, 2011

Three days left!

With the exception of books and cereal for Sarah, my suitcase is packed, toiletries figured out, overnight pack with party garb and plane entertainment stuffed in. Only 1/2 of the contents are my clothes, it's all carefully edited for maximum mix and match compatibility with all highly washable items. I'm ready! Sarah and I Skyped twice this past week and she has everything, literally EVERYTHING figured out for my arrival. Bikes, subways and busses, a temp cellphone in case I get lost, everything! I pretty much need to show up and start having fun.
I'm a little nervous about getting lost upon arrival in HK... I have maps and addresses printed, lots of cross-reference maps reviewed, read up on the Central Terminal, but that kind of doesn't change the fact that I am going to be wacked out on sleep aids and in a country I have never been to before. Plus I'll need to make myself presentable post-trip for the rooftop party Sarah is attending. Oi. Here's to hoping I don't stink.
I'll post again next from overseas! See y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment