Sarah brought up a few days ago the option of flying into HK instead of straight into Beijing, just for the chance to check out a new city. Ha, I need options, people, and plenty of 'em. (Please, if Sarah sent me into the Beijing and told me I was confined to two city blocks, I would still be ecstatic to get out of the States.)
So, I'm waiting to find out from Dad if he wants some overnight company or if I should fly straight on. Then I'll call Delta and find out how much extra the revised ticket will be. Then I'll make Sarah figure out all the travel plans once I'm in Hong Kong.
Have I mentioned that I packed already? It's not in the suitcase, but I have shirts and pants picked out, which I won't wear until I get there. Pah-thetic.
No comments:
Post a Comment